When you join: Next Level Skillnet members are given financial support with training costs (fee subvention) for their employees. This can be as much as 25% of the course cost. Members are also entitled to free attendance to workshops & events.
Become a Member:
A completed Training Needs Analysis survey
A letter of commitment and agree to the following criteria:-
- Not a public sector company
- Provide cost balance of your employees Fees
- Complete the member application form
Note: Course Fees are due within 30 days of date of invoice with payment being made to Next Level Skillnet directly. We cannot offer our fee discount to students who have already paid the Training Provider, in this instance the student would have to re-apply for Next Level Skillnet discount for the following semester.
Did you Know?
Our courses are often accredited and devised by industry.
In This Section
- Institute of Technology, Sligo welcomes the gov...
- Arts students are used to being the butt of a j...
- Despite the city’s famous association wit...
- The use of barnacle genes as the basis for a su...
- The CAO application season is in full swing and...