Next Level Skillnet in conjunction with Optima Training and Consulting will be offer COVID-Preparing your Post Covid Business Landscape Live Webinar training courses. The half day programmes are designed to provide attendees with the knowledge and guidance to navigate the return to work process, to develop plans, complete the vital assessments and to handle the key and real challenges that will arise for businesses as they move towards reopening.
After the success of the first webinar we are now delighted to delivering a second which is scheduled for 21st May from 09.00 am to 12.30 pm and with Next Level Skillnet discount applied the cost to members will be €85.00 per person, the full cost is €175.00 per person.
This COVID-Preparing your Post Covid Business Landscape training course will be beneficial to business owners, managers and leaders who will have or share in the responsibility to navigate the phases to returning to business in a new reality.
- Planning for Business in the New Post Covid Reality
- Continuation of Work Vs Restarting Work
- Key Challenges to Overcome
- Available Supports
- Feasibility Planning & Risk Assessment
- Practical Policies & Checklists
- Working Practices – Before & After Covid 19
- Legal & Human Resource Considerations
- The Deep Clean & Infection Prevention & Control
- Physical Distancing & Workplace/Work Times Adaptation
- PPE, Facilities and related factors
- Technology to Consider – Screening & Access Systems
- Client & Visitor Management
- Attendance & Absence Management
- Communicating & Implementing the Changed Landscape
Further information and bookings can be made by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org